Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Campbell Hatton, Hopey Price Picks Up Wins in Sheffield

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Campbell Hatton, Hopey Price Picks Up Wins in Sheffield

Campbell Hatton remained unbeaten but was taken the full six rounds by Michal Dufek, of the Czech Republic, on the Smith-O'Maison bill In Sheffield.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There doing the right thing with Campbell Hatton putting him on these smaller shows an just letting him get rounds in. He's gonna need a few fights to improve and he has slightly but just keep doing what there doing
    Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

I got nothing against Campbell but these kids of fighters annoy me a lot. I mean how many world champion fighters now are the children of famous fighters? For every 1 there will be another 5 who didn't get anywhere. So why are we following their careers before they have done anything???

So often they turn out just slightly above average - in other words nothing special.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
        I got nothing against Campbell but these kids of fighters annoy me a lot. I mean how many world champion fighters now are the children of famous fighters? For every 1 there will be another 5 who didn't get anywhere. So why are we following their careers before they have done anything???

So often they turn out just slightly above average - in other words nothing special.
        Because names sell and boxing is a business.
        P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

They need to get him like 40-50 wins before they step it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post

The clicks. It’s all about the clicks, maaan

Comment

Originally posted by super-x View Post

Because names sell and boxing is a business.
              Well that's true. These kids don't NEED to fight. That is a big issue. Often their fathers NEEDED to fight. They went through the struggle. Now these kids grow up in a mansion with fancy cars and holidays and the media expects them to be great. It's going to be very very rare when it happens....

Comment

This kid has a lot of developing to do. I truly don’t see him getting much better or improving fight to fight but I could be wrong. He definitely isn’t his pops in the east stages. He’s been gifted a few fights to date. Guess we’ll see what the future holds for em.

Comment

Working...
                X