Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diaz: Goal Is To Beat Garcia, Then Haney To Get My Revenge; Then I Want Tank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diaz: Goal Is To Beat Garcia, Then Haney To Get My Revenge; Then I Want Tank

The desire to revisit a showdown with Ryan Garcia is far more than just a one-off opportunity being explored by Joseph 'JoJo' Diaz. Such a fight is means to an end for the former IBF junior lightweight titlist in pursuit of becoming at least a two-division champ.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You need to get through William Zepeda first. Otherwise, all is meaningless.
    When you lose, Ryan will still fight you. He fights people coming from losses.
    charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Jojo has always appeared to be delusional LOL

Keep talking you will never get that Ryan Garcia paycheck

Comment

Hell I’d like to see any of them get through William Zepada. He seems to be the truth!
        BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Jojo is so annoying he's garbage dude went life and death with Fortuna while Ryan played with Fortuna.

Ryan would 100% destroy weak ass Jojo diaz.

Comment

If this fight happens next, who is there for Tank next?
            I can't see anything other than another showcase fight for Davis.

Comment

In order for Jojo to get all that, he needs a next level trainer like Freddie Roach or Canelos trainer. Ain't going to happen with his current team. He has no solid knockout power or elite speed to take out the big boys.

Comment

Honestly thought we'd get Ryan vs JoJo after the Fortuna fight but the winner of JoJo/Zepeda vs Ryan is a good scrap as well. I got JoJo outboxing Zepeda to a comfortable decision.

If Ryan vs Tank doesn't come off later this year,which I'm not holding my breathe for,who else is there for Ryan at 140?

Comment

Working...
                X