Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leigh Wood-Mauricio Lara In Play For 9/24 Despite 8/12 Purse Bid For Wood-Santa Cruz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leigh Wood-Mauricio Lara In Play For 9/24 Despite 8/12 Purse Bid For Wood-Santa Cruz

Leigh Wood appears to have a list of options to consider for his next fight. The 126-pound WBA "world" titlist Wood (26-2, 12KOs) is coming off an incredible come-from-behind knockout win in a fight of the year contender against Michael Conlan in March.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Like both fights...!

Comment

Lara is waaaaay past due his title shot.

Bronco by brutal stoppage.

Comment

Wood should force the issue and hold out for the LSC purse bid. It's a bigger fight for him than Lara and, if LSC vacates or gets stripped, Wood gets the title and move forward.

Warrington obviously isn't going anywhere near Lara is he?!

Comment

I like Leigh Wood, he’s been in some great fights recently and looks to be tough as old boots, but I think he gets hit too easily to favour him against Lara, who looks to be very heavy handed. Would be a good fight whilst it lasted though - two warriors!

Comment

If Wood moves forward with a Lara fight when a unification of WBA titles has been mandated won't he lose his wba title?

Comment

Typical Hearn..

PBBCCCCC won’t make any fights with me, Al Haymon shuts all of his fighters out..

WBA then mandates a fight for LSC & Wood, Hearn response I want to go in a completely different direction LOLLLLL the guy is a double talking bozo

Comment

Guy gets put in position to fight for real title only for you to say I’ll be going in another direction which most likely gets him stripped…

Comment

Good fight!

Comment

Leigh Stiff As Wood is ducking Leo Santa Cruz.

Comment

Working...
                    X