Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael McKinson: I've Earned My Opportunity And I've Done It The Hard Way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael McKinson: I've Earned My Opportunity And I've Done It The Hard Way

By Jake Donovan - This is the reason that Michael McKinson chose to tear away the safety net more than four years ago. The unbeaten southpaw from Portsmouth, England wasn't always sure that his career would lead here, particularly through his first two years as a pro when even earning a paycheck was considered a luxury. It never prevented him from pushing forward, though knowing he'd have to kick down the door in lieu of waiting on an invitation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Vergil should get some rounds in mckinson is decent although not spectacular

Comment

My money is on Ortiz within three.

Hopefully, McKinson learns "the hard way" that I hate losing bets.

Comment

I'm expecting a well rested, hungry, and very vicious victor Ortiz Jr. To make a statement!

Comment

Well McK sure does talk a good show, I hope he shows himself to be a good challenge to Ortiz on Saturday Night. It looks like it could be a chance for him to frustrate Ortiz and make him have to work to catch and make solid contact with McK. Still I see Ortiz taking care of bussiness and looking good. Confidence is nice but......skill and power will take the day.

Comment

If McKinson does well it won’t be a great fight to watch. I have a feeling he can tie up Vergil for a while at least. Also has a weird pushing punch technique that might catch Ortiz out but he has to move fast for 12 rounds without tiring at all to survive

Comment

mcKinson is not a guy that will feature on many highlight reels. He looks like a slightly less graceful version of Herol Graham. He can fight & he knows what he's doing in there. I see Ortiz winning a controversial decision, possibly after having to take a KD.

Comment

Damn had under 8.5. There goes $250 well play money
                Last edited by MagikLair; 08-06-2022, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X