Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Moran Dominates Dutchover, Wins Decision To Reach ProBox TV Tournament Final

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Moran Dominates Dutchover, Wins Decision To Reach ProBox TV Tournament Final

Antonio Moran dominated Michael Dutchover on Friday night to earn a more important opportunity in the fall. Mexico's Moran won their mostly uneventful 10-round bout by unanimous decision and advanced to the final of ProBox TV's "Last Chance" 140-pound tournament at Whitesands Events Center in Plant City, Florida. Judges Brian Garry (100-90) and Thomas Nardone (100-90) scored it a shutout for Moran, who won nine rounds on the card of judge Joanne Richard (99-91).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Didn't see any other posts about it. The telecast just started. Dutchover/Moran and Castaneda/Fernandez.

Ricardi Ricardi likes this.

Comment

I'm going to predict Castaneda and Moran advance. I like Dutchover, followed him for a while but I don't think he gets past Moran.

Comment

First fight is 4 rounds: Daniel Blancas and Jolando Taala.

Comment

Moran wins this tournament

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Moran wins this tournament
            He should if he has anything left (and he seems to still have something). Anything can happen in the ring. Should be fun regardless.

Comment

Now I gotta pay to get my messican channels working!
              Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

1-0 Blancas. Taala is game and throwing some nice rights. RJJ with some funny commentary.

Comment

2-0 Blancas, he's landing more consistently and has some nice combinations and uppercuts. Taala landing some good rights to the body and overhand. Good fight.

Comment

3-0 Blancas. Close round until Blancas landed some real nice body shots that hurt Taala.

Comment

Working...
                    X