Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Return Coming Together, Helenius a Possible Option

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Return Coming Together, Helenius a Possible Option

The return of former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder is still being worked on. Wilder, who recently returned to training, has been out of the ring since suffering an eleventh round knockout loss in his sensational trilogy fight with current WBC champ Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Damn sure will be fun. Come on Deontay. I like what you bring to the sport l, Champ.

Comment

Would be a solid comeback opponent.

Comment

I would say Helenius is probably the opponent. He turned down a WBA eliminator with Hughie to keep himself available for the Wilder payday. I assume it goes on PPV?
        Fact Fact KING S.O.G KING S.O.G like this.

Comment

That would be a great match. I hope it happens.

Comment

Deontay is still the most exciting Heavyweight of this era

WAR Wilder

Comment

Good fight. Make it happen.
              The Heavyweight division is better with Wilder fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                I would say Helenius is probably the opponent. He turned down a WBA eliminator with Hughie to keep himself available for the Wilder payday. I assume it goes on PPV?
                I say put it on regular FOX 12/17 saturday night after NFL games Falcons v Saints and Giants v Commanders. Reintroduce to the casuals no PPV. Setting up a massive PPV vs Usyk or AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

I say put it on regular FOX 12/17 saturday night after NFL games Falcons v Saints and Giants v Commanders. Reintroduce to the casuals no PPV. Setting up a massive PPV vs Usyk or AJ.
                  FOX only does PPV now unless its prelim fights.

Comment

Deontay is easily the second best in the division after Fury

​​​​​​Whoever he fights he will ko. Be it helenius or usyk
                    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X