Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz: I think Maurice Hooker-Blair Cobbs Is A Very Entertaining Fight, Music To My Ears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz: I think Maurice Hooker-Blair Cobbs Is A Very Entertaining Fight, Music To My Ears

Vergil Ortiz Jr. couldn't be more thrilled to head home for his latest fight. The rising contender is equally pleased with the supporting cast surrounding his upcoming battle with England's Michael McKinson in their meeting of unbeaten welterweights. Their bout headlines a DAZN telecast from Dickies Arena in Fort Worth that will also include an interesting welterweight pairing between Dallas' own former WBO junior welterweight titlist Maurice Hooker and the outspoken Blair Cobbs.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That is a good fight. Winner continues with his career, the loser will take two steps down.
    D3v1Ld0g D3v1Ld0g Rodtang Rodtang like this.

Comment

Cobb, really (shaking head)!

Comment

Good Undercard, like this one. Cobbs is a quirky mfer, but he can punch. Hooker is more traditional but also on the decline which is weird cause they are both the same age, but there is more milage on hooker. Cobbs still acting all youthful and , so call me crazy, I'ma go with Cobbs inside 7 rounds.

Comment

Working...
        X