Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonas vs. Burghult 154-Pound Unification Bout Set, September 3 In Liverpool

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jonas vs. Burghult 154-Pound Unification Bout Set, September 3 In Liverpool

Natasha Jonas landed a title unification bout and a homecoming in one fell swoop. The 38-year-old Liverpool native will remain at junior middleweight, where she puts her WBO title on the line against WBC titlist Patricia Berghult. The two-belt clash will land on an already confirmed September 3 Sky Sports broadcast from M&S Bank Arena in her Liverpool hometown, BOXXER announced Friday.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-05-2022, 09:57 AM.

What tasha Jonas is doing is quite an achievement if she succeeds moving up 3 weight classes and then trying to become undisputed and then retire

Comment

I think it's time to give it up Tasha, you're just not top draw at boxing. Decent but not even close to the top female fighters. Plus your 40 years of age.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
        What tasha Jonas is doing is quite an achievement if she succeeds moving up 3 weight classes and then trying to become undisputed and then retire
        An achievement with only 3 fighters any good in each division ? Explain the achievement please because I cannot see it ? And before you ask where I come from I’ve been involved at a lot higher standard than her in 2 sports ( just saying so you know there will be substance to my reply and opinions). Please convince me your right and I’m wrong then I’ll apologise..

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy bear View Post
          An achievement with only 3 fighters any good in each division ? Explain the achievement please because I cannot see it ? And before you ask where I come from I’ve been involved at a lot higher standard than her in 2 sports ( just saying so you know there will be substance to my reply and opinions). Please convince me your right and I’m wrong then I’ll apologise..
          Mate you don't need to lie on a boxing forum nobody cares
          Last edited by Boxing2695; 08-06-2022, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X