Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Clarke: Robert Garcia Has Pulled 'The Bad Guy' Out of Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Clarke: Robert Garcia Has Pulled 'The Bad Guy' Out of Anthony Joshua

Heavyweight prospect Frazer Clarke believes veteran trainer Robert Garcia has revamped the overall mindset of Anthony Joshua for the upcoming rematch with WBO, IBF, WBA, IBO world champion Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Says Frazer Clark who in his first outing as a pro had a sitting duck as an opponent! As if usyk is going to invite joshua to chin him! Come to senses boi!

Comment

Everyone wants to be a gangster until it's time to be a gangster.

Comment

Josh will win rematch. In first fight josh thought he was doing fine, and I'm sure his cornermen did also as they didn't tell Josh otherwise

Comment

Usyk going to work over AJ again. AJ is mentally weak

"i thought i was winning" is all BS, the guy fought scared, he was scared to take a hit and he was even rocked early in the fight then again late int he fight and Usyk doesnt hit that hard at heavyweight

Comment

Usyk wins again then him and fury can fight.

AJ can fight wilder and get sparked clean out

Comment

I don't think Joshua is a great fighter, far from it. I do think his punching power is very impressive, when he puts together, as when he ko'd Whyte.

Comment

So he is going to have AJ bumrush Usyk like he had Maidana do to FMW Jr. Fury is sitting in his room crying.

Comment

Usyk will clip him with a straight left after 15 seconds like he did last time and put AJ back in his box.

You shouldn’t need a trainer to pull that out of you. It’s something you have or you don’t when it matters.

Comment

after usyk wins again, joshua’s gonna be posing for the camera already forgetting that he just lost for a 2nd time

Comment

Working...
                    X