Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joe Joyce, Joseph Parker - Face To Face at Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Joe Joyce, Joseph Parker - Face To Face at Press Conference

Joyce, Parker Press Conference Photos Gallery - Joe Joyce went head-to-head with Joseph Parker today at the kick-off press conference ahead of their 24 September clash at the AO Arena, Manchester being shown exclusively live on BT Sport Box Office, promoted by Frank Warren for Queensberry Promotions in association with BOXXER.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There's a healthy respect and wariness of each others abilities coming through from those pics.

No fake BS needed. These guys are all about the business of hurting each other and getting paid well to do it.

No wonder Ol fish eyes is grinning like an idiot who just won the village idiot competition.

Comment

Joe joyce a rien a part sa machoire il va se faire mettre ko par parker regarder bien
      P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Parker can move all night and has heavier hands. Joyce has his engine and his jab, but he's slow and has a jab? Parker by decision, Joyce has a hard head too.

Comment

Joyce is not fighting a novice (Dubois) or a washed up HW in his 40s. He is fighting a former WBO champion who is in his prime (30) & coming off one of his best wins of his career. He has a new team & looks rejuvenated. He trains with his best friend Tyson Fury & seems in a good place. Joyce gets hit a lot & Parker can crack. Parker has a fat bank account & is under really no pressure here. Joyce on the other hand will be 37 by fight time & if he loses this fight it is probably it unless he immediately goes into another high profile fight. He started too late in my mind. This is a 55/45 fight in favour of Parker in my opinion. This is a huge step up for Joyce.
          Last edited by joe strong; 08-04-2022, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Fastest hands in the division Vs. the slowest hands in the division

Comment

The speed difference will be incredible.

Joe has a good chin, but even good chins fail, look for Parker to make a statement, he's going to land so much flush power, the ref may see enough before the 12th.
              Jkp Jkp likes this.

Comment

Parker is slicker, much more so, and Joyce hits harder. I think Joe's will to win in fights and showing he has the killer instinct gives him the edge.

Parker has a lot of talent but seems to almost be too hesitant in his big fights with AJ and Whyte. But he did beat Ruiz and comfortably beat Chisora, so it's a tough one to predict.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                  Parker is slicker, much more so, and Joyce hits harder. I think Joe's will to win in fights and showing he has the killer instinct gives him the edge.

Parker has a lot of talent but seems to almost be too hesitant in his big fights with AJ and Whyte. But he did beat Ruiz and comfortably beat Chisora, so it's a tough one to predict.
                  Parker has been performing well of late. Parker's win over Chisora was better and more dominant than Usyk's win 'And there was big pressure on Parker in those Chisora fights'.

I think Parker deserves credit for taking this fight. If he wins, I honestly think it is one of the best heavyweight wins on anyone's resume.

Only really Wilder, Kiltschko, Usyk would be better wins on a fighters record.

Parker is on a really solid run of fights.

I will stay neutral on the fight. I don't mind both fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by PrimadonnaKool View Post
                    The speed difference will be incredible.

Joe has a good chin, but even good chins fail, look for Parker to make a statement, he's going to land so much flush power, the ref may see enough before the 12th.
                    It would appear this way, except Parker also holds a lot. Joyce will overcome the speed difference, as he has in all of his other previous fights, by simply pressing forward and landing powerful blows to the head and body. Eventually, Parker will fold under the pressure

Comment

Working...
                    X