Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Esparza: I Think A Rematch With Seniesa Estrada Will Be Bigger Than Taylor-Serrano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Esparza: I Think A Rematch With Seniesa Estrada Will Be Bigger Than Taylor-Serrano

Marlen Esparza was among the many in attendance for the Katie Taylor-Amanda Serrano superlight earlier this year. The reigning unified flyweight champion was in awe of the magnitude of the event, one which she feels can be surpassed by the biggest fight that still awaits her career. Houston's Esparza has long ago mapped out a set of goals she wishes to achieve before entering a long-awaited rematch with bitter rival Seniesa Estrada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Estrada puts some asses in the seats but it certainly won't be bigger than Taylor-Serrano

Comment

Marlen Esparza's confidence reminds me of Renee Bennett from 'I feel pretty.'

https://youtu.be/M_rv1mpTkdM?t=17

Comment

Delusional. The only word needed here.

Comment

no way lmao

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
            no way lmao
            Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
            Delusional. The only word needed here.
            The I's have it.

Comment

Estrada already beat you convincingly. Unless your gordaAS.S can come down the fight wont happen

Comment

Think again Esparza, on second thought DON'T, just keep your mouth shut, that way no one will know how utterly stupid you are.
                The only fight that would be bigger than Serrano versus Taylor fight would actually be a rematch between the two, and I hope they make it happen.

Comment

First fight was fun so I would definitely tune in for a rematch, but its not a marquee fight because neither girl has much of a fanbase. Genuine bad blood isn't enough to make this a big market fight. Even if Esparza could ease off the Cheetos for a bit and meet Estrada at Junior Flyweight, that fight just got a bit harder to make with Estrada leaving GBP last month. Heard that Superbad was looking to pair up with Matchroom after leaving GBP, but is that the case? Matchroom does a great job promoting women's boxing, so it could be a nice undercard match for a Canelo card or a co-headliner for a leser DAZN show.
                  thumbnail-1.jpeg?format=1000w.jpg
                  NINTCHDBPICT000536480661-e1572778313790.jpg?w=670.jpg
                  Last edited by TheOneAboveAll; 08-04-2022, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Great fight the first time. Would love to see a rematch. That cut really killed the first fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X