Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis on Zepeda: I've Got To Be Wary of Him and His Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis on Zepeda: I've Got To Be Wary of Him and His Power

Regis Prograis says he has 'clawed his way out of a pit' to secure another shot at the world super lightweight title. The WBC have ordered for Prograis to face Jose Zepeda in a clash for the vacant crown at 140lbs. The winner will have to face Jose Ramirez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ivan Baranchyk & Josue Vargas were... never eeehhh-ever, the same agaaain, but the same can be said about Terry Flanagan and the 'Tartan-TornA$$hole' Josh Taylor.

Incidentally, that English-Bum 'Turbo' Flanagan set a TKO loss on Jose Zepeda's record ; it's only worth mentioning because I like layers in my stories. Bye.

Comment

I've always enjoyed Prograis but the way he didn't really go for broke over the championship rounds against Taylor, when he could have won that fight, was disappointing reminiscent of Danny Garcia doing the same against Thurman and Porter. This fight with Zepeda is an excellent matchup, I just hope Regis brings it.
      NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
        I've always enjoyed Prograis but the way he didn't really go for broke over the championship rounds against Taylor, when he could have won that fight, was disappointing reminiscent of Danny Garcia doing the same against Thurman and Porter. This fight with Zepeda is an excellent matchup, I just hope Regis brings it.
        You and me both! I think Regis will do his thing
        tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

It all depends which Zapeda shows up... But if he comes in prepared and motivated, this has the potential to be FOTY candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Ivan Baranchyk & Josue Vargas were... never eeehhh-ever, the same agaaain, but the same can be said about Terry Flanagan and the 'Tartan-TornA$$hole' Josh Taylor.

Incidentally, that English-Bum 'Turbo' Flanagan set a TKO loss on Jose Zepeda's record ; it's only worth mentioning because I like layers in my stories. Bye.
            Turbo got a tko win and never laid a glove on Zapeda. Turbo broke his arm wrestling.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Don't get too excited Elie, the Rougarou will shut you up when another one of your layers of hype will topple on you once again. Still spewing your hatred, very sad

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

Turbo got a tko win and never laid a glove on Zapeda. Turbo broke his arm wrestling.
                They dont call Terry 'Turbo' for nothing.

Originally posted by petero View Post

Don't get too excited Elie, the Rougarou will shut you up when another one of your layers of hype will topple on you once again. Still spewing your hatred, very sad
                What are you doing here, Peter?! Don't talk to me about hype when you train the unproven Savannah Marshall.

Comment

Great matchup.
                  Am a fan of both guys but gotta go with Regis on this one.
                  petero petero likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X