Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: I Took Over at 135, I'm Coming To Clean Out 140!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: I Took Over at 135, I'm Coming To Clean Out 140!

The Takeover 2.0 is 10 days away. Teofimo Lopez (16-1, 12 KOs), the former unified and lineal lightweight champion, will make his junior welterweight debut against Mexican veteran Pedro Campa (34-1-1, 23 KOs) on Saturday, Aug. 13, at the Resorts World Event Center at Resorts World Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Teo was so disappointing last time, let's hope he can make his mark at 140

Comment

The move up will no doubt benefit him physically but it's now apparent his mental stability/fortitude will be his achilles heel. Smart decision to forego a matchup with Barboza as that could've really put a nail in his coffin. With the likes of Taylor,Zepeda,Regis,Ramirez,Ryan,
      Subriel,Barboza etc though...Teofimo has a daunting hill ahead of him. Especially without the physical advantages he had at 135.

Comment

This 140 bruh. You cant be a weight bully. And yes the email champ is now the unified champ
        Sayithowitisuk Bob Hnnnggg Hnnnggg mgame mgame like this.

Comment

He beat 1 guy at 135, how is that a take over?

Comment

Sad and pathetic. Stop acting.
            Fighting himself back into a relevancy.

Good luck!

Be humble like Gervonta Davis.
            Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Zepeda, Ramirez, Barboza , Regis are waiting. This guys have power too and are bigger.
              Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Teo ur talented, so u don't have to talk so much online, like say, a Blair "the flair" Cobbs, or Deontay Wilder, who by the way, were both recently blessed with some powerful asswhippings for running their mouth online too much, and not training enough. Stay offline like Shakur... Just concentrate on hard work, get in the ring and display your talent, b4 u get humbled by somebody again

Comment

Lopez being added to 140 is definitely intriguing. Good addition to the division.
                  Sayithowitisuk Bob KING S.O.G KING S.O.G like this.

Comment

How can you takeover a division, if you lost in it? What's higher than a takeover? Because whatever it is, thats what Kambosos is. Lopez is talented, but his ego is going to ruin his potential. And 140 is as serious as cancer, so he better wake up.

Comment

Working...
                    X