Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce-Joseph Parker Set For September 24; Announcement Thursday In London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce-Joseph Parker Set For September 24; Announcement Thursday In London

Three months after Joe Joyce and Joseph Parker stood side by side and prematurely announced their fight, the heavyweights will come together again Thursday in London to make it official. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the Joyce-Parker bout will be announced Thursday at a press conference in Joyce's hometown. London's Joyce (14-0, 13 KOs) and New Zealand's Parker (30-2, 21 KOs) have been scheduled to fight September 24 at a venue to be announced.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-04-2022, 01:01 PM.

Joyce will wear down and stop Parker. If I had to pick a round, I'd say Joyce gets Parker out of there in 10.

Comment

Great fight. Well done to Frank Warren for becoming a real promoter again. I'm amazed lol. You never know, maybe he'll work with Hearn again . Okay maybe I took that too far. But if it's a good fight, it's a good fight. It only proves the point, you don't have to like people, just be able to get the business done with them.

Comment

This is excellent news

Comment

qJJ18tY.gif

Comment

Dropping a bag on Joyce!!!

So Boxxer signed this joker and got played out? Smh

Comment

Wow best match in hw for 22, After usyk v aj

Comment

Im picking Parker to work Joyce body early and topple Big Jugs late...

Kudos to both for getting it on. It will be the biggest test either have faced and prove a worthy eliminator to championship contender/mandatory status.
                P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Just absolute top-tier matchmaking, as probably didn’t need to be said, but it makes a change.

It would be really excellent if the undercard has anything approaching half-decent contests; even if it’s just well-matched unknowns.
                  Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

This is fkn great!

Comment

Working...
                    X