Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dubois: I Want To Fight A Step-Up, Someone Like Chisora Or Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dubois: I Want To Fight A Step-Up, Someone Like Chisora Or Whyte

Daniel Dubois left Miami with a secondary belt in tow and a mandatory title shot in his pocket. Still, he believes there is work to be done before reaching a point of full satisfaction in his career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There were talks that Dubois was headlining a card October 8th in London, but that appears likely now to be the Eubank Jr-Benn date, and it'd be madness for them to take that on.
    With Joyce headlining September 24th, and the potential for Yarde-Beterbiev (think this gets delayed) in late October, I'm not sure what they'll do with him now.

Ideally, I'd like to see him fight Takam as chief support to one of the above, but I think Frank is a bit tight for that. Not sure who we'll see him fight then.

Comment

Very important he stay active and visible. Has a real opportunity to seize the moment while other prominent HWs are fighting once every 8 months

Comment

Dubois v wilder/flip/jarrell

Comment

Either fight is interesting.

Comment

What this guy needs to do is get active

He didn't have a notable amateur career and he's clearly unpolished.

He needs to forget about titles and big paydays and trying to rush, and spend 2-3 years getting seasoned vs durable opposition and tricky journeymen.

I could see Chisora or Whyte old manning him if he fights them now. He could win, but they are big risk and if he loses again its a long road back.
            Last edited by PrimadonnaKool; 08-03-2022, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Get everyones attention. Bang out Otto Wallin or something. A fight that isn't infinitely difficult to make.
              thenamesnevers thenamesnevers likes this.

Comment

Ain’t you got unfinished business with joe Joyce?what a complete dildo

Comment

I think this translates to “wait until Joyce starts to slip”. Could take 3-4 years though.

Chisora and Whyte would both be interesting fights. Obviously these call outs are being made because these guys are a bit long in the tooth.

Comment

love del boy but even the raw Dubois could do him serious damage

Comment

Working...
                    X