Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Last-Minute MSG Tease Starts Clock Ticking on Jake Paul Sideshow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Last-Minute MSG Tease Starts Clock Ticking on Jake Paul Sideshow

Past the sell-by date. Jumped the shark. Outlived its usefulness. Myriad phrases exist to label situations where something has gone on for a little bit too long. It can apply to relationships, television shows, jobs ... or a million other things.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jake Paul ducking...

Comment

The novelty of Jake Paul as a prizefighter is waning. But if he fights a legitimate opponent, not some former mma boxer who can't box, then interest can be peaked.

And don't ask guys to come down twenty or thirty pounds in weight, because that shows you want an unfair advantage.

Comment

Nobody wanted to see Kermit Cintron fight when he was in his prime - why would anyone want to see him now fight Jake Paul? These fighters who complain about Paul ducking them are just clueless.

Comment

You showed your keen wit, Lyle. Talking about the Jake Paul circus-show, then shorty after mention the diving frog Kermit Cintron as a last-minute replacement for PPV, in this classic troll piece gets the lols.

It would be hard to find a more reliable and serious threat to substitute Rahman than the frog; I can only think of a one-leg David Haye with a broken toe on the good foot.

roademier roademier likes this.

Comment

I don't know about circus, but he does have more Instagram followers than ryan an same amount of champ belts soo

Comment

What was this article about?

Comment

A fat Kermit Cintron would whoop his ass all over the ring. He wont take that fight

Comment

Cintron beats Paul

Comment

Jake Paul beats Cintron and Rahman. Rahman chickened out. The Paul brothers are ultimate athletes and remind me of the all American boys I wrestled with. Winners in every aspect of life.

Comment

Working...
                    X