Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Pascal Remains Hopeful Of Buatsi Bout As Deadline Looms For IBF Title Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Pascal Remains Hopeful Of Buatsi Bout As Deadline Looms For IBF Title Eliminator

Jean Pascal and his team remain hopeful that current talks with unbeaten contender Joshua Buatsi will lead to a showdown later this fall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pascal should be a hall of famer. He's from the previous generation but is still looking to fight all the toughest from this generation, guys who could be his son

Comment

Pascal has a good chance of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        Pascal has a good chance of winning.
        Agree with this, Pascal’s got plenty of fight left in him, certainly the potential he could out-tough and out-hustle some of the younger contenders. Suspect it’s a high risk low reward fight that Eddie might try and swerve on Buatsi’s behalf.

Comment

Indeed, perfect step-up fight for Buatsi, but Hearn might try to swerve that work. It tells alot when they try to skip that final level before championship level and the fighter is not an exceptional talent such as Shakur, Loma, etc.

Comment

I think pascal is the more sensible fight for buatsi rather than Bivol. If JB passes with flying colours, well then nobody can deny he’s ready. On another note, I hope they make pascal test stringently IF this fight gets made.

But Eddie did allow Dave Allen to face Luis Ortiz with NO Testing and for £8000.

Comment

Pascal beats that chump Buatsi..

No way Hearn looks to make that fight, he’s seeking to cash out on Buatsi just as he is with Benn.

Comment

"the lone stain . . . "

A big dirty stain though.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                  "the lone stain . . . "

A big dirty stain though.
                  It is and it affected my opinion towards Pascal a great deal. I always liked him and the attitude he brought to the ring: the Kovalev fights, Gonzalez war, when he upset the prospect El Biali, the wacky fight against Browne, etc.

Since he popped, I'm just ambivalent towards him. He beat Meng and I wouldn't be surprised if he beat Buatsi. I just wouldn't care much.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

It is and it affected my opinion towards Pascal a great deal. I always liked him and the attitude he brought to the ring: the Kovalev fights, Gonzalez war, when he upset the prospect El Biali, the wacky fight against Browne, etc.

Since he popped, I'm just ambivalent towards him. He beat Meng and I wouldn't be surprised if he beat Buatsi. I just wouldn't care much.
                    Pretty much my own thoughts too. Hard to judge his earlier career but casts massive doubts over his "resurgence".
                    PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X