Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hasim Rahman Jr: I Can Make 205 Friday And Knock Jake Paul Out On Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hasim Rahman Jr: I Can Make 205 Friday And Knock Jake Paul Out On Saturday

Hasim Rahman Jr. still can't understand how he's left without a fight this weekend. The 31-year-old claimed to have been caught off guard when learning of the news that his scheduled August 6 clash with Jake Paul was canceled. As first reported by BoxingScene.com, the Showtime Pay-Per-View event endured a late change when the New York State Athletic Commission demanded an increase in the maximum contracted limit to 205 pounds from the agreed upon 200-pound mark.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don't back track now, you missed the agreed upon weight. Period.

The terms are there for a reason.

Comment

• Can't lose 1lb in 24 days
      • But now he can do 10lbs+ in 5 days
      • But they're not making 205 and if it's not 215 we're pulling out
      This kid is cracked! This is why there are weight-checks so fighters can't just say nope I'm not making the weight while a show is all ready to go the day before.

Comment

It is astonishing to me that posters on this site give a fuck about this fight. IMO, the whole sport, other than those boxers on the undercard who lost a payday, should be happy this garbage isn’t happening.

Comment

You can’t backtrack after an event is officially cancelled, ****head.

Fact Fact Boxingmean Boxingmean like this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            It is astonishing to me that posters on this site give a *********** about this fight. IMO, the whole sport, other than those boxers on the undercard who lost a payday, should be happy this garbage isn’t happening.
            Thank you.

The REAL reason this fight was canceled didn't have a damn to do with weight. It had to do with FLOUNDERING ticket sales. But they're NOT going to come out and say that.

Glad the public came to their senses over this garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by marzblkman View Post

Thank you.

The REAL reason this fight was canceled didn't have a damn to do with weight. It had to do with FLOUNDERING ticket sales. But they're NOT going to come out and say that.

Glad the public came to their senses over this garbage.
              Yup.

Imo its either this or someone with SHO saw Rahman in sparring and realized he was going to decapitate Paul and end the gravy train.

Either way I’m glad this garbage is off. Would be f-ckin nice if Espinoza and SHO used the resources to give us a decent fight FFS.

marzblkman marzblkman likes this.

Comment

When trying to squeeze more $ out goes wrong. I wasn’t aware, but this happens quite often. Heard an interview with Hearn talking about how Chisora did this for the Takam fight. Threatened to back out due to injury only to eventually fight once his purse was raised. Rahman and his team played their cards wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  It is astonishing to me that posters on this site give a *********** about this fight. IMO, the whole sport, other than those boxers on the undercard who lost a payday, should be happy this garbage isn’t happening.
                  Why do people like you have to shiet on things you don’t understand/want? Why does this fight, or any other fight taking place bothers you so much? Just ignore it
                  Damn Wicked Damn Wicked Fact Fact like this.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                    When trying to squeeze more $ out goes wrong. I wasn’t aware, but this happens quite often. Heard an interview with Hearn talking about how Chisora did this for the Takam fight. Threatened to back out due to injury only to eventually fight once his purse was raised. Rahman and his team played their cards wrong.
                    Didn't Chisora in a post fight interview basically admit to this? And Hearn was sitting right next to him.

Comment

Working...
                    X