Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Says Taylor-Serrano Rematch Should Take Place at 126 Or 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Says Taylor-Serrano Rematch Should Take Place at 126 Or 130

A rematch between undisputed lightweight champion Katie Taylor and Amanda Serrano should take place at a lower weight class, according to Jake Paul.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don't think Katie will drain herself to fight Serrano.

Comment

Yeah don’t think that’s gonna happen, my opinion, might be wrong,would like to see a re run of that fight

Comment

"The money is cool and all but that doesn’t mean anything to Amanda Serrano"

does this guy even listen to the crap he talks i wonder
        Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

We already beat Katie at her weight. She needs to come down to featherweight for her chances at redemption.

Comment

I really doubt that Taylor would move down to 126. It's not like Serrano would be enticing her with an 126lb undisputed fight anyway. If Serrano doesn't want to move back up to 135, Serrano should face the Mayer/Baumgardner winner at 130.

Comment

Taylor-Serrano 2 isn’t a must-have fight. We already know that as long as Taylor can stay on her feet in a close fight, Eddie Hearn and the judges will do the rest of the work and drag her staggering, exhausted, beaten rear end across the finish line first.

Comment

Originally posted by Roj View Post
                Taylor-Serrano 2 isn’t a must-have fight. We already know that as long as Taylor can stay on her feet in a close fight, Eddie Hearn and the judges will do the rest of the work and drag her staggering, exhausted, beaten rear end across the finish line first.
                Some of you guys are mentally so weak that you are unable to take any disappointment. If Serrano really want that smoke again it will be at the very same weight the first fight took place. Otherwise she has to move on. This 126 or 130 talk shows a lack of confidence in he ability to beat Taylor in the rematch.

Comment

Pretty dumb actually Taylor is a big 135 who has fought at 140 no way she's making 130 or 126. If Serrano wants the belts she fights at 135 again plain and simple even though I thought she won the first fight she doesn't have the leverage to be negotiating the weights at this point.

Comment

Round five is 10-8. Katie Taylor is a fraud.
                    Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X