Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rahman Jr. Blames Jake Paul For Cancellation: It's Not Me Pulling Out; Jake Paul Is Scared To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rahman Jr. Blames Jake Paul For Cancellation: It's Not Me Pulling Out; Jake Paul Is Scared To Fight

Hasim Rahman Jr. believes Jake Paul jumped the gun in cancelling their cruiserweight bout. Paul and Rahman were scheduled to face each other this coming Saturday, Aug.6, at Madison Square Garden in New York City. But BoxingScene.com broke news yesterday that Rahman's apparent inability to meet the New York State Athletic Commissions' newly stipulated contract weight of 205 pounds triggered the bout's cancellation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Only 20 more threads for this trash fight that isn't even happening! Go boxing!

Comment

To me, this is 100% on Rahman. Why sign a contract to fight at 200 if you know you can't make 200?

Comment

weight drain contracts are bull**** but don't ****ing sign them if you can't make weight. This is YOUR fault. You signed to make weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
          weight drain contracts are bull**** but don't ****ing sign them if you can't make weight. This is YOUR fault. You signed to make weight.
          When you get thrown a once in a lifetime paycheck coming off a ko loss on a massive platform carrying the event, You dont say no. I rekon he figured ill get down to what he can and pay the excess weight off with % of his purse.

Comment

I don't like the Paul circus at all, it's a joke. But Rahman comes off bad here.

First he's openly saying he couldn't make weight, his body wouldn't let him do it. Then he goes on to say Paul's team pulled the plug early and it didn't give him the chance - despite him already saying he couldn't. Of course they called it off - YOU told them you couldn't do it.

Secondly, and most importantly - Rahman is b****ing about Paul wanting to drain him down. You signed the contract Champ, you agreed to it. It's only a problem because you can't do it.

Comment

Shawn Porter predicted this would happen...

https://youtu.be/yn5PRVqzXsA
              Gary Coleman Gary Coleman likes this.

Comment

Good now maybe showtime can spend the money on something else

Comment

Clown show all around, way to go Showtime, hope that long term relationship works out. Both these guys are idiots Rahman knew he could not make the weight. Paul knew he could not do it. Serrano, Lee amd their opponents are screwed here most. All that happened here is people know who Rahman is.

Comment

Scumbag Rahman Jr trying to not fulfill the terms of a contract like his one hit wonder father, Sr, who tried to weasel out of the Lennox rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X