Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adam Kownacki: I'd Like Another Fight To Leave My Fans With a Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adam Kownacki: I'd Like Another Fight To Leave My Fans With a Win

Barclays Center, Brooklyn - Turkish Olympian Ali Eren Demirezen (17-1, 12 KOs) scored a career-best victory via a unanimous decision (97-93 twice, 96-94) over Polish star and Brooklyn fan-favorite Adam Kownacki (20-3, 15 KOs) after 10 rounds of heavyweight action.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dude has nothing behind his punches...

Comment

Call it a day, Adam.

You said that best: you have two children. And you're getting hit way too much.

Comment

Adam ate leather as a strategy. You can look at his eyes and see, he practiced getting punched in sparring. The style is not worthless, it makes good fights,, but it gets old fast.

Comment

7 million for AJ
          1.5 million lbs for Chisora

Sue Al Haymon
          Fact Fact likes this.

Comment

Adam has that Brazeale face first line of defence approach, it got him so far but time to call it a day.
            If he's serious he should take a year out, get healthy & cone back at light heavy, he looks like a sm in a saggy fat suit.

Comment

Kownacki can look impressive against a certain level of fighter (Washington, Spilzka, etc) with his swarming style but his lack of defense means his ceiling is limited.

If he wants a farewell fight to go out with a win, they'd have to be very selective in picking an opponent. Jerry Forrest, Jonathon Rice, Michael Coffie or even Jonathan Guidry would be the highest level of opponent he could face and have a decent shot of winning.

Comment

The way he gets hit he will have a hard time to find a fighter that he can beat. Once that egg is cracked it is not the same anymore.

Comment

Just retire already
                  Do us all a favour and most importantly your family

Comment

He should face the loser of Ortiz vs Ruiz.

Comment

Working...
                    X