Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I Want Thurman Rematch or Erislandy Lara at 155-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I Want Thurman Rematch or Erislandy Lara at 155-Pounds

Two-division world champion Danny "Swift Garcia dominated in his super welterweight debut Saturday night, cruising to a majority decision victory over exciting contender Jose Benavidez Jr. in the Showtime main event from Barclays Center in Brooklyn headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Excellent ideas and fights that should easily be made in pbc. Love it when contenders and former champions fight each other just because

Comment

He beats a handicapped has-been, and now wants to fight the "forgotten" Thurman or Near the end Lara at a catch weight. You gotta respect that!

Comment

155, Canelo's legacy.

Comment

I like both of these fights for where Danny is at this stage in his career.
          Thurman is inactive and Lara is getting old.
          Gary Coleman Gary Coleman likes this.

Comment

Like I said in another thread ; Danny will be carefully matched from here on
            Can’t blame him , to small and not much power at 154 or 55 lol
            MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Doesn't sound like he wants to try his luck against Charlo for all the marbles.
              champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Right on brand with Garcia. Move up and fight same fighters in your old weight class or an already on the way out older fighter. Eventually fight real fighters in the weight class and lose them all.

Comment

Middleweight is 160; fug this catch-weight shiz.
                  champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

I hope Danny can get over the anxiety and depression. Most times we forget fighters are human beings and it was a bit emotional to listen to him let it all out like that last night.

Comment

Working...
                    X