Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ali Eren Demirezen Outworks Adam Kownacki To Secure Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ali Eren Demirezen Outworks Adam Kownacki To Secure Decision Win

NEW YORK - Ali Eren Demirezen derailed Adam Kownacki's comeback attempt Saturday night. The tough Turkish heavyweight contender withstood Kownacki's strong start, gained control of their action-packed bout in the middle rounds and won their 10-rounder by unanimous decision on the Danny Garcia-Jose Benavidez Jr. undercard at Barclays Center. All three judges - Mark Consentino (96-94), Martha Tremblay (97-93) and Steve Weisfeld (97-93) - scored their fight for Demirezen in Kownacki's home borough of Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 07-30-2022, 09:59 PM.

Retire Adam, you’ve gone as far as you can

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Retire Adam, you’ve gone as far as you can
      Agree that was embarrassing to watch, he looked done the whole time, like he has some brain damage I didn't like the way his head kept bouncing back
      Gunitsmith Gunitsmith likes this.

Comment

Adam has among the worst defenses in heavyweight contender history and is headed toward brain damage if he continues. He cannot block a punch if the fate of mankind was held in the balance. Zero ability to block punches.
        Last edited by richardt; 07-30-2022, 09:53 PM.
        NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

This one played out the way I thought it would, except I figured Demirezen would've stopped the klown.
          Should give Demi a solid name for his next fight.

Comment

The guys 33 years old. Zero defense. Looks like crap physically. And he's not gonna be a major player at heavyweight.. I saw the article the other day where it said he's made some comfortable money from investments out the ring so why take the damage

Comment

Twitter poll had 25% of the people saying Adam won. People like that, if they are serious, should have their ability to produce children removed. Along with their drivers license pulled.

Comment

No defense, slow, no power, over weight and short. Got exposed 2 fights in a row by Helenius. That should have been the wakeup call

Comment

I’ll watch it later on my days off. Ok so Kownacki lost but was it a good slugfest? It sounds like it was action packed…

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    I’ll watch it later on my days off. Ok so Kownacki lost but was it a good slugfest? It sounds like it was action packed…
                    Second most punches thrown in a heavyweight bout. They fought like their careers depended and guess what…..?

Comment

Working...
                    X