Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Billam-Smith Decisions Isaac Chamberlain in Grueling Action-Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Billam-Smith Decisions Isaac Chamberlain in Grueling Action-Fight

Chris Billam-Smith moved a step closer to a world title shot as he retained his Commonwealth and European cruiserweight titles with a unanimous decision over Isaac Chamberlain in a barnstormer of a fight in Bournemouth.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 07-30-2022, 04:53 PM.

Boxing action from Bournemouth

Comment

I didn't think Quinn would get out of the first, but he may just go the distance. Tough kid.

Comment

Alright, let's see what the big fellas have for us.

Comment

Not a bad fight for the Clarke’s second fight. Bracamonte is a journeyman but he comes to win and throws punches.
          Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            Not a bad fight for the Clarke’s second fight. Bracamonte is a journeyman but he comes to win and throws punches.
            I was about to say Braca is an Argentine Christian Hammer, but he isn't. He's much more assertive and active offensively than Hammer. Whoops, but he doesn't have Hammer's chin...wow!

Comment

Probably an early stoppage because the round was pretty much done, but the fight was going one way so it doesn’t matter.

Comment

Whittaker's pro debut is on. Hopefully six and six O'Neill isn't too much of a pushover.

Comment

This kid thinks he's the second coming of RJJ.
                  James Hunt James Hunt likes this.

Comment

You guys have Krispy Kreme in England? As an American I feel obligated to apologize. They push a truly hideous product.

Comment

Working...
                    X