Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demirezen: After Kownacki Fight, Fans Will Know My Name Even Better Than Before

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Demirezen: After Kownacki Fight, Fans Will Know My Name Even Better Than Before

Adam Kownacki picked the wrong guy, according to Ali Eren Demirezen, for a comeback bout in his hometown. Kownacki will try to end his two-fight losing streak when he meets Demirezen in Showtime's co-feature Saturday night at Barclays Center in Brooklyn. The popular Polish heavyweight will have the crowd's support during their 10-round b
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kownacki PAR KO

Comment

Literally no fan knows who this guy is

Comment

Kownacki needs this one. Running out of chances to get KO'ed by Wilder for a last big payday since Haymon messed up his AJ money. Thank you, Alan Haymon

Comment

I don’t understand why Kownacki’s people would put him in with another guy who can punch. He’s coming off 2 straight stoppages. Also, Demirezen went the distance against Efe so there is little chance Adam is going to stop him. I predict this will be Kownacki’s last fight.

Comment

Demirezen by a KO.
            PunchyPotorff PunchyPotorff likes this.

Comment

Demirezen speaks to his worldwide fanbase, or, as they are better known, Mr & Mrs Demirezen & Nanna Demirezen.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                Literally no fan knows who this guy is
                Literally no CASUAL fans knows who this guy is. There, fixed it for ya.

Comment

Funny how some casual 'fans' diminish Demirezen's chances because he isn't as well known as klownacki.
                  What does that say for the sport that some 'fans' only know the most hyped fighters? Do your research.
                  Nothing keeping you from checking out all of the top 10-20 fighters in divisions. YouTube costs you nothing but some time.

Comment

Working...
                  X