Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: A Lot Of Big Fights Out There For Me - Charlo, Lara, Thurman Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: A Lot Of Big Fights Out There For Me - Charlo, Lara, Thurman Rematch

Danny Garcia believes he has another championship run left in his 34-year-old body. Garcia will attempt to start proving that when he ends a 19-month layoff and makes his debut in the 154-pound division versus Jose Benavidez Jr. on Saturday night at Barclays Center in Brooklyn. If the heavily favored Philadelphia native beats Benavidez, he expects to get a higher-profile junior middleweight assignment next.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dude is a masochist...

Comment

Charlo will be too much for him. The size difference is no joke. At this point in their careers, a fight between Garcia and Lara would be interesting. Lara is not as mobile as he used to be and has been fighting in the pocket lately. Wouldn’t mind seeing a rematch between Garcia and Thurman. The only question is at what weight class it would be sanctioned at.

Comment

Danny is a tough, durable fighter. Limited skillset, but did well to win a world title or two.

A bit too basic to beat guys like Spence, as was shown, but very competitive against almost anyone else.
        blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

I imagine even this version of Lara likely wins damn near every round against DSG.

Comment

Garcia is boring

His best win is knocking out china chin Khan 10 years ago

All his top level fights at 147 he fights to survive 12 rounds not fights to win. All the guys he just mentioned we would get the same boring danny garcia, he would just look to last the distance and take the L.

Comment

Danny boy still delusional…

Comment

Thurman did very well to beat DG first time round because the styles definitely favoured DG. I could see the rematch being close. I could see DG giving Charlo some problems but Charlo's youth & size should see him home. IMO DG wants to stay well away from Lara. I see Lara winning every round of a truly dull fight.

Comment

Danny is good and he’s tough. There are plenty of good fights for him. Not someone anyone can take lightly.

Comment

Working...
                  X