Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez Trainer: Canelo Will Never Fight David, He Doesn't Want Mexican To Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez Trainer: Canelo Will Never Fight David, He Doesn't Want Mexican To Beat Him

By all accounts, a bout between Canelo Alvarez and David Benavidez would be an absolute banger. As Alvarez crusaded through the super middleweight weight class and became the undisputed champion, Benavidez was forced to watch the fellow Mexican's division stronghold from the sidelines.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well, Bivol showed how beatable the latest version of Canelo is

But you have to be top level and fight smart.

Comment

I think Benavidez Sr. has it right. The only reason Canelo fought JCC Jr. was because he knew the guy was a bloated, undisciplined wreck who would just take the paycheck and try to survive 12 rounds (which is what happened).

Comment

Well, not that I'm a clanelo fan but what does Benavidez has to offer? he should go beg other people to fight him first like the 2 divas charlos brother. Liondw It wont beat a ez task to beat clanelo Bivol is bigger and ithink next round clanelo takes the decesion with the right adjustment.

Comment

I absolutely agree..

Canelo is a clown..
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

We all knew Reynoso didn’t want this fight for canelo when he started with the “who has he beat, he doesn’t have a title” excuses. Canelo’s status as undisputed is questionable until he fights Benavidez since Benavidez never lost his belt in the ring and is still in the division. That entire scenario is contradictory to the term “undisputed”.

Comment

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
              Well, not that I'm a clanelo fan but what does Benavidez has to offer? he should go beg other people to fight him first like the 2 divas charlos brother. Liondw It wont beat a ez task to beat clanelo Bivol is bigger and ithink next round clanelo takes the decesion with the right adjustment.
              He campaigns at 168 correct? Last time I checked neither Charlo brother campaigns at 168. Y'all don't hold fighters accountable for speaking others fighters names. Charlo did call out Benavidez not denying that but Canelo said he was going to clean out 160 he said Charlo's name but he's not being called scared or puzzy for running from that fight. Why is that? Why did Canelo ask to become franchise champion to avoid his mandatory?

Comment

Bumavidez should beat better fighters than way past prime tomato can Lemieux. Bumavidez is golden chicken. If Chavez Jr. made 1 million PPV with Canelo, Bumavidez can make around 2 million. Canelo gives him a chance if he deserves.

Comment

Ducking coward simple and plain
                  Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by A_State501 View Post

He campaigns at 168 correct? Last time I checked neither Charlo brother campaigns at 168. Y'all don't hold fighters accountable for speaking others fighters names. Charlo did call out Benavidez not denying that but Canelo said he was going to clean out 160 he said Charlo's name but he's not being called scared or puzzy for running from that fight. Why is that? Why did Canelo ask to become franchise champion to avoid his mandatory?
                    Since Jermall Charlo doesn't campaign at 168 I don't want to hear the name Canelo come out of his mouth again, then.

Comment

Working...
                    X