Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demirezen: Kownacki Might Think This Is An Easy Fight; Has No Idea What I'll Show In Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Demirezen: Kownacki Might Think This Is An Easy Fight; Has No Idea What I'll Show In Ring

NEW YORK - Ali Eren Demirezen doesn't think Adam Kownacki knows what he has gotten himself into. The Turkish heavyweight contender joked during an interview with BoxingScene.com that Kownacki "must be planning to finish his career with me" Saturday night at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, where Kownacki was raised. Kownacki undoubtedly needs to defeat Demirezen to revive his career after back-to-back technical-knockout losses to Robert Helenius, yet this isn't a typical comeback bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kownacki must retire if he loses this.

Comment

The Ajagba scorecards were off. I had it 96-94 Ajagba & if it had gone 12 it could have ended differently as Demirezen had a solid 2nd half…
      BlakBread904 BlakBread904 likes this.

Comment

I don't disagree with the big Turk, I think he's the more solid (and less hyped) of the two. The Ajagba fight was very close and he's trending up, Kownacki was losing some of his shine even before the Helenius fights and he comes into this one after two beatings.

I think Demirezen takes him in this one, pretty much ending the baby faced Pole's relevance at HW.
        BlakBread904 BlakBread904 likes this.

Comment

Fight could go either way I’d have to back Kownacki and assume he just had a bit of trouble with one guy but overall he’s fought the better opponents . Posters have a habit writing guys off after a loss I think this one will be an example of that once again . Demerizen should be easy to find in this one .

Comment

Kownacki is fun to watch & to my surprise he is a 2-1 underdog. I think Demirezen wins this fight but it should be a good war. I don’t care if these guys are not physical specimens because I have seen a lot of good scraps from these types of fighters. Kownacki will always get fights being a popular Polish HW so fighting him could earn anyone a decent check in Newark…

Comment

Working...
            X