Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Benavidez Jr: I Should've Knocked The Guy Out In Last Fight; Wasn't Proud Of Myself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Benavidez Jr: I Should've Knocked The Guy Out In Last Fight; Wasn't Proud Of Myself

Jose Benavidez Jr. is more aware than anyone that his pedestrian performance in his last fight didn't meet expectations. The former welterweight contender couldn't get rid of Francisco Torres the way he anticipated. Then Benavidez pressed when the Argentinean underdog didn't go away as quickly the lopsided odds suggested and Torres almost pulled off what would've been one of boxing's biggest upsets of 2021.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Should have, would have, could have, but you didn't Jose, and that's all there is to say about that fight.
    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

To be fair , danny garcia hasnt done squat since leaving 140.

he is barely an avg fight above 140 if that .

i dont think he carries his power to 154 and i know darn well he doesnt carry any speed up in weight ..

i can see an upset happening

Comment

Jose Benavidez is done, get these last few checks, and leave.

Comment

You lost your last Fight wtf is he talking about They gave him a draw because it was a local robbery.Garcia mops the floor with this poser

Comment

Working...
          X