Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime Head 'Optimistic' About Spence-Crawford: I Don't Think Anyone is Ready To Throw in The Towel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Showtime Head 'Optimistic' About Spence-Crawford: I Don't Think Anyone is Ready To Throw in The Towel

Stephen Espinoza remains confident that one of the most anticipated fights in boxing can materialize before the end of the year. The head of Showtime Boxing offered a brief update on negotiations for an undisputed welterweight fight between IBF, WBC, and WBA champion Errol Spence Jr. and WBO titlist Terence Crawford.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This definitely isn’t going to happen lol

Comment

This is the biggest fight boxing has to offer right now, make it happen!!!

Comment

That's what happens when you get diva's... And at this point I will blame Crawford. You ask why? Well, at least Spence has sold ppvs, has brought in thousands to a stadium fight, and has fought top competition. On the other side, you have Crawford, who has fought absolutely no one of relevance besides old washed Porter at the twilight of his career, has bombed on ppv and can only sell tickets in Omaha at $20 bucks a pop. So who should we blame? I'm going to say the guy who thinks he's worth more than he is.....

Comment

Give them dudes their guarantees fight gets done

Comment

Sad really.

Crawford would have more of a leg to stand on if Khan wasn't a quitter and Porter's dad let the fight go on.
            Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
              That's what happens when you get diva's... And at this point I will blame Crawford. You ask why? Well, at least Spence has sold ppvs, has brought in thousands to a stadium fight, and has fought top competition. On the other side, you have Crawford, who has fought absolutely no one of relevance besides old washed Porter at the twilight of his career, has bombed on ppv and can only sell tickets in Omaha at $20 bucks a pop. So who should we blame? I'm going to say the guy who thinks he's worth more than he is.....
              Who has Spence fought old washed up Ugas

Comment

Rumor has it Spence is the one holding the fight back
                Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
                  Looks like it! Spence is such a bitch.

Espinoza noted that he has not had direct conversations with Crawford and his team about fighting on his network.
                  Originally posted by Espinoza
                  To be completely honest, we haven’t had discussions with him and his team on that.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
                    Spence is running outta excuses soon he’ll either change weight classes or retire. He does not want anything to do with this fight. Fight Bud or fight Boots either way he’s F__ked

Comment

Working...
                    X