Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: Garcia Should Be In A Big Fight, Ryan's Defense Looked Sharper vs. Fortuna

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: Garcia Should Be In A Big Fight, Ryan's Defense Looked Sharper vs. Fortuna

Devin Haney was an interested observer of amateur rival Ryan Garcia's fight against Javier Fortuna, sitting ringside at the Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles to take in the action.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Was a fan of Haney but man his dad is such a classless pos
    AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Let's get it Dev.

Comment

Since Ryan is going to 140, I would like to see him fight Sandor Martin, Montana Love, or Regis Prograis! Any of the 3 would be a good introduction to 140!

Comment

Please, please, please let it be Loma vs Haney in Oct.

Comment

I noticed Ryan will out everyone but Haney

Comment

Haney has become a fighter I actually like these days. Since he proved how badly he wanted to be undisputed and wasn't just talk. Got a new found respect for the kid. More guys need to take risks like him.

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post
                Please, please, please let it be Loma vs Haney in Oct.
                It's Kambosos

Comment

Ryan v Haney might be a good match up. Ryan can't box, but he's aggressive on the front foot. Haney boxes, but without the power to back Ryan up. I can see Ryan walking through a blizzard of leather to land his haymakers.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    Ryan v Haney might be a good match up. Ryan can't box, but he's aggressive on the front foot. Haney boxes, but without the power to back Ryan up. I can see Ryan walking through a blizzard of leather to land his haymakers.
                    Haney's super duper boxing = Jab jab jab, duck into knee level, hug like bear, repeat this again. Stevenson showed him the true boxing in a sparring.

Comment

Working...
                    X