Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kownacki: It's My Life; People Told Arreola, Chisora To Retire; They're Putting Up Good Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kownacki: It's My Life; People Told Arreola, Chisora To Retire; They're Putting Up Good Fights

By Keith Idec - NEW YORK - Adam Kownacki could've walked away from his potentially lethal line of work following back-to-back technical-knockout losses to Robert Helenius. The popular Polish heavyweight has made millions in recent years. He has made some sound investments as well, which has left Kownacki much more financially stable than most boxers.
    [Click Here To Read More]

His head was not supposed to be in front of Helenius' punches.
    MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

One fat boy's lost is another's gain. Kownacki probably rueing the day he listened to Al and turned down the big Joshua fight that Ruiz won only to get his ass beat for peanuts twice. Same with Wilder, get paid less to take a beating from Fury than fight Joshua all because of bad advice.

Comment

When exactly did this guy make his millions of dollars?

Comment

Originally posted by ifc View Post
          When exactly did this guy make his millions of dollars?
          Yes, I found that a very surprising revelation too.

Comment

No way he ever made millions. He is not Chisora. Chisora made a good money fighting Parker twice and so on.

Comment

I have zero interest in a super obese sm/lh training & eating lazy.
              He doesn't even punch properly, 1000 touches or dabs every fight.
              In the 90s butterbean was a side show that lost to a 52 yr old holmes. The division is so weak today butterbean 1 beat rematchrooms hypejob for some paper belts & this butterbean 2 is even worse.

Comment

I don`t care much about Garcia - Benavidez, but I will watch Kownacki - Demirezen. A decent heavyweight fight still.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  No way he ever made millions. He is not Chisora. Chisora made a good money fighting Parker twice and so on.
                  Ya he probably did headlining In Newark. He was fighting in the arena & drawing good crowds. Lots of polish fans. Golota was the same. Even with all his losses he could pack MSG. The polish support their fighters.

Comment

Don’t see this career ending well
                    He takes way to much punishment in there
                    Like he said though , it’s his life and that makes it his decision

Comment

Working...
                    X