Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Blair Cobbs Vows To Make a Big Statement Against Maurice Hooker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Blair Cobbs Vows To Make a Big Statement Against Maurice Hooker

Prince Ranch Boxing's welterweight, Blair "The Flair" Cobbs (15-1-1, 10 KOs), will look to make a successful return after suffering his first career loss when he faces former world champion, Maurice "Mighty Mo" Hooker (27-2-3, 18 KOs), Saturday, August 6th on the undercard of Vergil Ortiz Jr. vs. Michael McKinson. Hooker vs. Cobbs, a 10-round bout, will take place at The Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, Texas promoted by Golden Boy Promotions, broadcasted worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cobbs, as entertaining as he is, is garbage. Hooker could stop this fool or at worst outbox him quite handily.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
      Cobbs, as entertaining as he is, is garbage. Hooker could stop this fool or at worst outbox him quite handily.
      I don't think he is garbage - I think he is deluded. He let himself down by trying to be like Roy Jones but not having that kind of freakish stamina makes that impossible. Cobbs is too in love with his image instead of just trying to win. If he just boxes diligently and disciplined he will be successful because of his natural physical gifts. It's his pride.
      NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post

I don't think he is garbage - I think he is deluded. He let himself down by trying to be like Roy Jones but not having that kind of freakish stamina makes that impossible. Cobbs is too in love with his image instead of just trying to win. If he just boxes diligently and disciplined he will be successful because of his natural physical gifts. It's his pride.
        I might have been a little harsh but he has little to no defense and a suspect chin. Rocha beat the piss out of him when I really thought that fight was going to go all 10.

Comment

Cobb's thinks he's someone he isn't however there's a bit of a ?? regarding how much ambition Hooker has left imo.

Comment

I was just wondering how long it would take Blair Cobbs to recover from that severe asswhipping that Rocha gave him, b4 he would start talking sh.t on the internet again. Cobbs is back a little sooner than it took Deontay Wilder to start talking again. My guess is as soon as the dents in their skulls close up, their mouths start to open again, then u can't shut them up until the next asswhipping

Comment

i still think hooker is a level above cobb, i see cobb getting floored and losing unanimous decision.
              LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                I was just wondering how long it would take Blair Cobbs to recover from that severe asswhipping that Rocha gave him, b4 he would start talking sh.t on the internet again. Cobbs is back a little sooner than it took Deontay Wilder to start talking again. My guess is as soon as the dents in their skulls close up, their mouths start to open again, then u can't shut them up until the next asswhipping
                The dents in their skulls close up lol that's brutal. Wilder has a dent the size of a mammoths fist on the side of his head .I remember getting a dent in the same place from a big right hand in my high school days .
                Last edited by nino brown21; 07-29-2022, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Cobbs keep working.. the game needs u.. win this fight and u right back up there.. can challenge Verg Ortiz this year in LA

Comment

Credit to him for even taking on Hooker after his nasty loss.
                    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X