Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rahman Sr: We're Not Concerned With Jake Paul's Power, Not Impressed With His KOs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rahman Sr: We're Not Concerned With Jake Paul's Power, Not Impressed With His KOs

Former heavyweight champion Hasim Rahman, father of prospect Hasim Rahman Jr., believes his son will score a knockout victory over Jake Paul.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well... if Rahman doesn't get it done, it won't be a good look.
    charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post
      Well... if Rahman doesn't get it done, it won't be a good look.
      Just wondering what their angle is on taking this fight.

Namely, is this a cash out, wherein Rahman jr. wants a career high payday to retire on, and will take a dive so that Paul gets a name on his record?

Or, is this Rahman jr. considering this a chance to raise his profile with boxing casuals, and subsequently, the networks to turbocharge a career that’s going nowhere?

Personally, I can’t help fell feeling it’s the former, but we’ll see.
      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

[QUOTE=P to the J;n31508606]

Just wondering what their angle is on taking this fight.

Namely, is this a cash out, wherein Rahman jr. wants a career high payday to retire on, and will take a dive so that Paul gets a name on his record?

Or, is this Rahman jr. considering this a chance to raise his profile with boxing casuals, and subsequently, the networks to turbocharge a career that’s going nowhere?

Personally, I can’t help fell feeling it’s the former, but we’ll see. [/

My feeling is the latter. His pay is not that outstanding, apparently. After coming off his first loss to another under achieving son of a somebody, a win here could erase that and get him back on track instantly.

Comment

Rahman jr is lazy as hell. he better come in shape

Comment

Originally posted by Ropeydope View Post
            My feeling is the latter. His pay is not that outstanding, apparently. After coming off his first loss to another under achieving son of a somebody, a win here could erase that and get him back on track instantly.
            Rahman seems to have temper issues. Intelligent but loses his temper, like Crawford.

The problem is, Crawford has BoMac always ready to calm his ass down and refocus him where Rahman Sr. doesn't seem to care or whatever.

That's the big concern we see here - is Jake tagging him at range, taunting him into a trap, and then LIGHTS OUT.

Jake isn't just the right hand, he knows how to set it up. You need someone that boxes off center to beat Jake. Rahman Jr. isn't that at all.
            Ropeydope Ropeydope Fact Fact like this.

Comment

I somehow see this fight as proof JP takes the sport seriously. Dont get me wrong he does and says whatever to get views but that just means he knows how to make money. Maybe the kid will get a little respect after this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

Rahman seems to have temper issues. Intelligent but loses his temper, like Crawford.

The problem is, Crawford has BoMac always ready to calm his ass down and refocus him where Rahman Sr. doesn't seem to care or whatever.

That's the big concern we see here - is Jake tagging him at range, taunting him into a trap, and then LIGHTS OUT.

Jake isn't just the right hand, he knows how to set it up. You need someone that boxes off center to beat Jake. Rahman Jr. isn't that at all.
                I honestly haven’t seen enough of either fighter to call it, but I will be prepared to give props if the youtuber wins. Weight drained or not, Rahman is a legit boxer with a lot of experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Ropeydope View Post

I honestly haven’t seen enough of either fighter to call it, but I will be prepared to give props if the youtuber wins. Weight drained or not, Rahman is a legit boxer with a lot of experience.
                  Experience is only effective if you remain composed. Which is easier than it sounds but is vital.

Comment

Bro y’all know nothing about boxing all I see are Internet goofies in the comments when I read these articles

Comment

Working...
                    X