Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gary Antuanne Russell, Rances Barthelemy - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gary Antuanne Russell, Rances Barthelemy - Face To Face at Final Presser

Gary Antuanne Russell, Rances Barthelemy Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Two-division world champion Danny "Swift" Garcia and exciting contender Jose Benavidez Jr. went face-to-face at a final press conference on Thursday and gave verbal clues of the explosive action they plan to dish out in a super welterweight clash set for this Saturday, July 30 headlining live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center in Brooklyn in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Amanda Westcott, Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Russell will smash that boring a$$ fighter

Comment

Man, just looking at Rancid gets me sleepy lol
      KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

The Russell family are blessed with exceptional boxing talent. So sorry for the loss of their dad.

Gary Antuanne is going on to big things.

Comment

Gary Gary Gary Gary Gary.

Comment

Rances is actually a good fighter. But Gary Antuanne feels like he's on another level.

Comment

This is a very multi talented family and God rest their dad but I know dammm well he wouldn’t want him to wear that shirt he’s wearing. Butt Ugly!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                This is a very multi talented family and God rest their dad but I know dammm well he wouldn’t want him to wear that shirt he’s wearing. Butt Ugly!
                Somebody's got no sense of style.

Comment

I tend to forget the guy exists due to how he fights once a year, but impressive light welterweight with all wins by the way of knockout. A fascinating win by KO over Barthelemy should catapult him to a big fight, possibly Subriel Matias or Regis Prograis at PBC.

Comment

I'm expecting Russell to be the "Star of the Show!" Let's go young man! Go get it! I wish Cameron Dunkin could the opponents for Brandun Lee, like Russell has been getting!

Comment

Working...
                    X