Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: These Young Guns Need To Know, I'm Not A Gatekeeper

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman: These Young Guns Need To Know, I'm Not A Gatekeeper

There is a clear goal that Keith Thurman always intended to accomplish upon returning to the ring earlier this year. Serving as cannon fodder for the next generation is not on that agenda.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You choose to keep waiting around. Boots and Benn called u out. I’m sure Ortiz wouldn’t mind either

Comment

U're gatekeeper bum who got beaten by former flyweight geezer midget in your prime. Porter is better gatekeeper than u.
      Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Poor Keef.

Can't be a title contender, doing all he can to not be a gatekeeper...there's just nothing left. Seems like it's not true that he'd fight anyone, he's probably waiting to see if Crawford tanks the deal so he can sneak in.
        kiaba360 kiaba360 Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

I don't think Keith is gatekeeper status but he may need to fight a young gun to get another title shot.
          Unidentified Unidentified likes this.

Comment

If you don't want to fight Benn, Ortiz Jr., Stanionis, Crowley, or Boots, then your only option is to RETIRE! MAN UP!

Comment

lol, oh but you are. Oh but you are...

Comment

Dude fought a get back fight that he clamored for, claims he's back but then goes back into self imposed hiding and then he will come back out again asking for another get back fight. This guy is now a big joke. Dude went from one time to some times to no time at all.
                real raw real raw Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

He is delusional. He is just a named opponent at this point.
                  charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Keith is right; you have to actually fight to be a gatekeeper. He may as well announce his retirement...

Comment

Working...
                    X