Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia, Jose Benavidez - Open Workouts in New York City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia, Jose Benavidez - Open Workouts in New York City

Danny Garcia, Jose Benavidez Workouts Photos Gallery - Two-division world champion Danny "Swift" Garcia and exciting contender Jose Benavidez Jr. kicked off fight week events on Wednesday showing off their skills and claiming they would be the better fighter at super welterweight during a media workout ahead of their showdown this Saturday, July 30 headlining live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center in Brooklyn in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos Amanda Westcott/Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Might be wrong here but I think benavidez walks away with a split decision
    Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Garcia is so mediocre now that we're questioning if he can beat a one legged washed up Jose Benavidez

Comment

WAR DSG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Was curious to see how their bodies looked at 154. They look pretty good, honestly. Granted they may be smaller 154 pounders, but they don’t look soft or flabby. They look strong, natural, and lean. I’m expecting a good fight between these two.

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
            Might be wrong here but I think benavidez walks away with a split decision
            Would not be surprised either. if Benavidez has made the gym his second home? Then the split decision will be easier with the help of Garcias pedestrian footwork…..

Comment

danny garcia is so boring

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBlawnk View Post
                Garcia is so mediocre now that we're questioning if he can beat a one legged washed up Jose Benavidez
                Danny is far from mediocre that's a stupid comment, near the end of his career he is testing the waters 2 divisions above his best weight should he have fought Charlo straight off.

Comment

I hope that the added 7 pounds doesn't slow Danny down one iota, at this stage of his career.
                  I was sure that Danny would beat Spence, possibly knock him out, based off of his auto crash, and injuries.
                  Then they fought, and Errol laid a beating on him like no one had before him, or since then.
                  Danny looks a bit thicker, when he should be striving to be quicker, and busier in his fights.
                  I wish him the very best in the final stages of his boxing career, but if he hasn't worked on hand, and foot speed he won't be effective at 154.

Comment

If jose benavidez gets his azz horse whipped in the ring this weekend, are we gonna have to read all the stupid excuses about why his punk-azz loss?? Are we gonna have to read about why he didn't perform correctly because his punk-azz got shot in his leg or knee a hundred years ago?? If he loses be an adult. Accept a loss as a professional learning experience.

Comment

Working...
                    X