Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Hasim Rahman Jr. Putting in Work For Jake Paul Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Hasim Rahman Jr. Putting in Work For Jake Paul Showdown

Hasim Rahman Jr. Training Photos Gallery - The verbal jabs continued one week ahead of the Jake "The Problem Child" Paul and Hasim Rahman Jr. mega-fight as Rahman Jr. participated in an open media workout Tuesday night at DLX Boxing in Las Vegas. He wasted little time dissing Paul as a "mockery of our sport" saying he respected Paul's work ethic, but that he is looking to "expose him for the fraud he is." (photos by Al Powers)
    [Click Here To Read More]

If this guy gets beat by a YouTuber, he should never show his face in public.
    His dad was a pro boxer and was HW champion so he was raised well off and has been in boxing way longer than Paul.
    I don’t care for either guy but if he gets beat …. My my my!!

Comment

I wonder how Rahman’s weight cut is going.
      Ropeydope Ropeydope likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
        I wonder how Rahman’s weight cut is going.
        I think he suffers regardless of how well he manages it... its alot of weight to cut for someone who has never made that weight in his pro career. Definitely will play a deciding factor if the fight goes past 4. At best Rahmans best hope is to go out guns blazing and take jake out early. Like inside 2 rounds. Imo.
        NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Working...
        X