Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hrgovic: After Zhang is Dealt With, I Move On To Beat Usyk-Joshua Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hrgovic: After Zhang is Dealt With, I Move On To Beat Usyk-Joshua Winner

As BoxingScene.com previously reported, Croatian heavyweight Filip Hrgovic (14-0, 12 KOs) will collide with China's undefeated Zhilei Zhang (24-0-1, 19 KOs) in an IBF final eliminator.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Toughest fight to date for both

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Toughest fight to date for both
      Who you got? I think Zhang, somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post

Who you got? I think Zhang, somehow.
        I somehow think flip as we've been.programmed to think flip has more credibility and is younger, but want Zhang to do it. But hard but ye h I'll say flip

Comment

Wilder vs Hrgović was toughest. Geni geni kameni takvi smo mi rođeni

Comment

Olympian medal match up !
            Hrgovic will STOP the aging chinaman by the 9th.
            Vs

Comment

I wonder if we'll be seeing Hrgovic-Chisora if he gets by Zhang

Comment

When did Hrgovic look impressive? As far as I have seen he blocks punches with his face, no head movement and hands down. I remember Eric Molina landing on him with both hands at will and besides that fight he seems to have mostly faced cab drivers.

He will likely beat Old Zhang but is he ready for championship level? Probably not. Joyce has shown that a good chin combined with a good engine can carry far but does Flip have a good engine? And has his chin been tested? I won't be shocked if Zhang wins this. After all Adam Kownacki has shown that overlooking defence can end your career fast. Hrgovic hasn't had any tough fights so far so I'm sure he isn't punch drunk yet but his style seems really unhealthy.

However Zhang hasn't exactly looked like a world beater and he is old too so I'll pick the younger man by TKO 4

Comment

Hrgovic vs A.J is going to be all fireworks in 2022 or 2023 depends where the fight falls into place . Hrgovic is the most well balanced fighter currently only ring rust is slowing him down at this point ,I assume he’ll carry Zhang a good 6 rounds before deciding to dispatch of him . He’ll most likely take a fight before his title shot comes at least that’s what he said ,he wants Joyce afterwards but Joyce will runaway again if that fight is offered .

Comment

Working...
                  X