Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk vs. Anthony Joshua Rematch: Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk vs. Anthony Joshua Rematch: Undercard Information

Also on the card, Liverpool's Callum Smith (28-1, 20 KOs) returns to the scene of his finest moment where he stopped British rival George Groves in seven rounds at the King Abdullah Sports City Arena in September 2018 to be crowned the WBA Super-Middleweight World Champion and the winner of the World Boxing Super Series Muhammad Ali Trophy.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not a bad undercard. Zhang is a real character with his “Chinese Punching Power!” boast. I’d love to see him win against Hrgovic and get in the title mix.

Comment

Not the best card, PBC PPV level I'd say.
      MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

2 decent fights on the undercard constitutes a good card at this level.

I mean you could litter these cards with 50/50 British title fights but nobody ever does.
        Goatintheboat Goatintheboat likes this.

Comment

Considering the quality of the main event, obviously an excellent fight, I’m looking forward to this card. Tyrone Spong versus Tabiti is a fun fight as well (yeah yeah I get they’re aren’t top 10, it’s evenly matched and should be exciting).

Everyone in the heavyweight top ten is desperately hoping Zheng beat Hrgovic, because then you can justify taking him as next opponent which could be a huge PPV.
          JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

Not a fan of Hearn, but this actually isn't a bulls*** undercard..

DAZN must be getting desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing IQ View Post
              Not a fan of Hearn, but this actually isn't a bulls*** undercard..

DAZN must be getting desperate.
              I think DAZN actually puts on the best cards top to bottom in all of boxing. And they put on many many more cards than the other promoters.

Comment

I'm really looking forward for Hrgovic-Zhang and i don't even know why

Comment

Geeeniiiii kaaameeeeeeeeeniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyCan View Post

I think DAZN actually puts on the best cards top to bottom in all of boxing. And they put on many many more cards than the other promoters.
                    Are you Eddie Hearn?
                    boxing IQ boxing IQ likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X