Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Esparza vs. Guzman, Hooker vs. Cobbs Added To Ortiz-McKinson Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Esparza vs. Guzman, Hooker vs. Cobbs Added To Ortiz-McKinson Card

Newly crowned WBC, WBA flyweight world champion Marlen Esparza (12-1, 1 KOs) of Houston, TX, is set to defend her world titles for the first time against her mandatory, former WBA interim-flyweight world champion Eva "La Ley" Guzman (19-1, 11KOs) from Maracay, Venezuela on Saturday, August 6 at Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, TX.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's actually a decent fight. Hopefully he bounces back, boxing needs him.

Comment

solid card!

Comment

The hooker and blair fight is going to be entertaining. I think mo has a few left hooks left in him.

Comment

I like this card, some good fights here: Esparza will have her hands full against Guzman. Blair and Mo going to bring aggression, heavy hands and leaky defense.

Comment

Respeck to The Flair for bouncing back, dusting himself off and getting right back in there. That's the kind of fighter that should be celebrated.

Hopefully he learned from his critical mistakes.

Comment

I live 10 minutes from the arena. I went last year. I was going to skip it this year. These additions to the undercard are a big plus and now I will go live.
              MeanestNiceGuy MeanestNiceGuy likes this.

Comment

It is shaping out to be pretty good undercard, Bektemir Melikuziev is coming back.

Despite that I doubt that he can beat fighters at the top of the division, he is a pretty entertaining fighter.

Also, too bad about Seniesa Estrada.

Comment

I bet Hooker pissed he couldn’t swipe a payday from Connor Benn..

Blair Cobbs being put in tough again after just picking up an L, in an exciting fight.. and he refusing to promote the fight, not a good sign, that’s his best attribute.

Comment

Originally posted by El Escorpion View Post
                    It is shaping out to be pretty good undercard, Bektemir Melikuziev is coming back.

Despite that I doubt that he can beat fighters at the top of the division, he is a pretty entertaining fighter.

Also, too bad about Seniesa Estrada.
                    Too bad for Seniesa?? Just another disloyal ungrateful fighters over valuing themselves, good riddance

Comment

Working...
                    X