Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor-Jack Catterall Rematch Likely To Take Place 11/26 At OVO Hydro In Glasgow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor-Jack Catterall Rematch Likely To Take Place 11/26 At OVO Hydro In Glasgow

Josh Taylor is going to get the rematch he has demanded with Jack Catterall. The Scottish southpaw won a debatable split decision against England's Catterall and retained his four 140-pound championships February 26 at OVO Hydro in Glasgow. Taylor was dissatisfied with the nature of that 12-round victory and the accompanying criticism, though, and thus pushed to face Catterall again in his next fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jack Catterall is a fool if he accepts that the 'Tartan-Tomato' have home advantage after the first robbery. Catterall, must demand American judges and VADA testing to be done well in advance before training camp.

I have a strange feeling about this fight, I think 'El Gato' might actually take a dive like Apinun Khongsong -- who hasn't been heard of since.

Jack is desperate for retirement money as his prime is coming to an end without a major promoter to back him, he wasted a whole year sitting on the side-lines only to be screwed. If Jack fails to KO the 'Tartan-TornA$$hole' in the hydro, he will be in Regis Prograis shoes -- a complete waste of a career, but hey at least he gets another shot ; but where was Taylor's urgency to get in the ring with Prograis I wonder?

But anyways, I think the feds have better luck finding Michael Kinahan in Josh Taylor's basement, than Jack has convincing the BBBofC appointed judges to give him a decision over Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Jack Catterall is a fool if he accepts that the 'Tartan-Tomato' have home advantage after the first robbery. Catterall, must demand American judges and VADA testing to be done well in advance before training camp.

I have a strange feeling about this fight, I think 'El Gato' might actually take a dive like Apinun Khongsong -- who hasn't been heard of since.

Jack is desperate for retirement money as his prime is coming to an end without a major promoter to back him, he wasted a whole year sitting on the side-lines only to be screwed. If Jack fails to KO the 'Tartan-TornA$$hole' in the hydro, he will be in Regis Prograis shoes -- a complete waste of a career, but hey at least he gets another shot ; but where was Taylor's urgency to get in the ring with Prograis I wonder?

But anyways, I think the feds have better luck finding Michael Kinahan in Josh Taylor's basement, than Jack has convincing the BBBofC appointed judges to give him a decision over Taylor.
      Hahaha, as soon as I saw this, i thought it about getting a comment in ahead of you, but ofc, absolutely no chance of posting on a Josh Taylor or Katie Taylor thread before 1 hour.

They might actually be your least favourite famous couple.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

The first to comment on the number 1 140lb Josh Taylor. You must of been awakened by your Josh Taylor alert on your phone. You are in complete envy of him beating all your boys. Sad

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Hahaha, as soon as I saw this, i thought it about getting a comment in ahead of you, but ofc, absolutely no chance of posting on a Josh Taylor or Katie Taylor thread before 1 hour.

It's weird how things work. I love Katie Taylor, but Josh Taylor not so much. I followed Katie throughout her career. I really never had any criticism for her. Maybe she struggled in some fights. Josh Taylor and his BS arrogant attitude rubs me the wrong way. I'm always here for a Katie fight.
          P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Josh and Katie Taylor are surely related. These two impostors have got gift decisions not only in their last title defenses, but also throughout their joke careers.

Comment

For her weight and abilities, Katie Taylor is one of the best women fighters I have ever seen. Her sometimes sloppy style and all. She has big balls. She should be fighting at 130 in reality. Not saying she's the best ever. I don't believe in TBEs, ATGs, or GOATs. Garbage concepts. There's always someone better than you, or will be. Time has not stopped yet to determine these concepts.

War Katie!
              Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 07-26-2022, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Jack Catterall live free rent in the brain of Josh Taylor. Josh Taylor have nightmares every night of Jack Catetterall. Hell, Taylor hate his name with all his heart. Catterall have the number of Taylor or better yet, Jack own Taylor. Taylor is the property of Catterall. There you have it!!! Michael Angelo Style
                1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Let's see if Taylor is the real deal and puts in a performance of someone on the p4p list. His chance to show everyone just how good he is.......or not as the case maybe!

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post

The first to comment on the number 1 140lb Josh Taylor. You must of been awakened by your Josh Taylor alert on your phone. You are in complete envy of him beating all your boys. Sad
                    Don't make me laugh, Peter. Your #1. jr. welterweight was dropped off the P4P by Tim Bradley, Andre Ward and the ESPN crew after the schooling by Jack Catterall that they witnessed live.

I think most educated fans have Jack Catterall as their #1. 140 pounder : Teofimo Lopez at #2. Regis Prograis #3. Subriel Matia #4. Jose Zepeda ( who Josh Taylor ducked ) #5. Alberto Puello ( who Josh Taylor ducked ) #.6 -- I really can't say where Josh ranks, I don't think he is even in my top ten to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                    X