Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Shakur Stevenson Homecoming Presser at Prudential Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Shakur Stevenson Homecoming Presser at Prudential Center

Stevenson, Conceicao Press Conference Photos Gallery - Newark native Shakur Stevenson always wanted to return home as a world champion. The WBC/WBO junior lightweight king will get that opportunity Friday, Sept. 23 against Robson Conceicao at Prudential Center, home of the NHL's New Jersey Devils. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

goggo go Shakur!

Comment

Geez there's only like 20 people there

Comment

Guys like Shakur, Broner, are what's wrong with today's generation. Smug rude I don't give a **** about nothing mentality.

Comment

VoMiT comes to mind...

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
            Guys like Shakur, Broner, are what's wrong with today's generation. Smug rude I don't give a **** about nothing mentality.
            ———
            Broner falls in that category. A complete buffoon. I don’t get that sense from Shakur. Especially in the context of discipline. What’s he done?

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
              ———
              Broner falls in that category. A complete buffoon. I don’t get that sense from Shakur. Especially in the context of discipline. What’s he done?
              He's Black and doesn't go out of his way to be non-threatening, so, of course that means he's a thug to these people.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post

He's Black and doesn't go out of his way to be non-threatening, so, of course that means he's a thug to these people.
                ———
                I’m starting to wonder if there any boxer that doesn’t get hated on? Boxing fans are the worst

Comment

Gotta love it! Some young killers out here ready to shake up the boxing game! Shakur is leading the way!

Comment

Working...
                  X