Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson vs. Robson Conceicao - Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson vs. Robson Conceicao - Undercard Information

Brick City's boxing superstar, Shakur Stevenson, is the junior lightweight king. He'll soon return home to defend his throne. Stevenson, the WBC, WBO and Ring Magazine champion, puts his hardware on the line against Brazilian standout Robson Conceicao on Friday, Sept. 23, at Prudential Center in Newark, N.J. In the eight-round lightweight co-feature, Tokyo 2020 U.S. Olympic silver medalist Keyshawn Davis returns against an opponent to be named.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Floyd “Cashflow” Diaz - WOW, haven't heard about him since he (bizarrely) signed with Top Rank. Good to see him get more experience.

Comment

Henry “lebron” wow… what the hell is going on? Bandwagon a bit or what? Cmon boricuas gotta be better then this.. smh

Comment

Lots of talent and prospects. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Looks like a great card…especially from TR!!
          Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post
            Floyd “Cashflow” Diaz - WOW, haven't heard about him since he (bizarrely) signed with Top Rank. Good to see him get more experience.
            For some reason his highlights keep popping on my feed.

Comment

"Shu-Shu!" Let's Go! BK Stand Up!

Comment

Originally posted by YGriffith View Post

For some reason his highlights keep popping on my feed.
                Weird to think that I've seen him since he was a little kid.

He's still rough around the edges. Over-committing with punches at points. Chin wide open. It's like watching a less flashy version of Boots. That's why I wish he hadn't left Floyd, because his defense needs to be refined, lest we end up with another Zou Shiming incident.
                YGriffith YGriffith likes this.

Comment

Boxing Scene has terrible writers and it’s amazing know one catch these things. This article is a prime example!

Comment

Working...
                  X