Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I Saw A lot of Coaches Before Selecting New Trainer - Robert Garcia Was The Standout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: I Saw A lot of Coaches Before Selecting New Trainer - Robert Garcia Was The Standout

Earlier this year, two-time heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua was on a quest to find a new head trainer. Last September, Joshua suffered the second defeat of his career when he was outboxed over twelve rounds by Oleksandr Usyk at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"As a fighter, it’s important to stay in the gym all year round and I’ve known the fighter I’m fighting, so the approach to the fight has been leading towards the date."

That sounds like a Tito Ortiz quote or something.

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
      "As a fighter, it’s important to stay in the gym all year round and I’ve known the fighter I’m fighting, so the approach to the fight has been leading towards the date."

Ask him if he fancies a role as a colour commentator in Dodgeball 2

Comment

Way to go AJ ! Now he just pissed off all the other coaches he saw in the USA - hope he doesn't need another coach after losing again

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post

Ricky Bobby came to mind.

Comment

Joshua just isn't mean enough

Comment

If he does manage to get by the skilled little guy of which I doubt he then gets dismantled and totally embrassed by Fury. Joshua is well down the heavyweight pecking order and is only an opponnet if he gets beat again.I'd take fighters like Wilder, old Ortiz and even an in shape Ruiz to do the job again. Fighters like the up and coming Anderson ,Dubious and Joyce would also be favoured by me.Joshua fell badly with the Ruiz demolition and hasn't looked the same since.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                Way to go AJ ! Now he just pissed off all the other coaches he saw in the USA - hope he doesn't need another coach after losing again
                It's his opinion based on his experience. And he didn't mention a name. I reckon all top trainers are eager to work with him win or loss in the rematch. He's still the draw at heavyweight division.
                siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Hopefully, Robert Garcia can reawaken Joshua's killer instinct. He'll have to destroy Usyk or go out on his shield trying.
                  nino brown21 nino brown21 likes this.

Comment

Robert Garcia will make Joshua a more aggressive, exciting and entertaining fighter. Whether it will lead to victory or not, we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                    X