Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kownacki: After This Fight, I Still Want To Become World's First Polish Heavyweight Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kownacki: After This Fight, I Still Want To Become World's First Polish Heavyweight Champ

Not even after back-to-back stoppage defeats to Robert Helenius did Adam Kownacki conceive the thought of finding another job. The popular Polish heavyweight based has vowed to return to basics in his appearance as part of a July 30 Showtime tripleheader from Barclays Center in his Brooklyn hometown. Kownacki faces heavy-handed Ali Eren Demirezen (16-1, 12KOs) in a dangerous 10-round heavyweight showdown in his first fight since a repeat loss to Helenius last October in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Im sorry but if you can't beat helenius then you can never be a world champ
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

His ship has sailed. I would say that he is at gatekeeper level . His defense is weak, his resistance to incoming firepower is diminished and he doesn't punch hard enough to beat the better fighters in his division. Where is the "foul Pole" Andrew Golata, when we need him?

Comment

Would he beat Kamil Sokolowski?
        edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

He is a punching bag, but entertaining one. I wanna see him keep on fighting even after this Turkish guy beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
            Would he beat Kamil Sokolowski?
            Probably, but depends on what Sokolowski shows up

Comment

Chisora 2.0? And that is fine by me by the way. Not everyone can be the best and that's ok. He's fun to watch...I miss Friday Night Fights because of guys like him.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Feroz99 View Post
                Chisora 2.0? And that is fine by me by the way. Not everyone can be the best and that's ok. He's fun to watch...I miss Friday Night Fights because of guys like him.
                No chance

Chisora has got by for so long because he was very durable. You never saw him getting stopped by the likes of Robert Helenius and he’s usually able to give better fighters a bit of a test with his pressure.

Kownacki is a punch bag at this point. Any punch resistance he has left won’t last long.

Comment

"Heavyweight Champ"?

Kownacki looks more and more like a "heavy chump" as times goes by.

Comment

Uh oh, he identified his tribe….where are all the de facto “identity politics” bashers? Come on, let’s hear it now…don’t be hypocritices

Comment

Working...
                    X