Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Taylor-Serrano Rematch: Serrano Should Be Actively Seeking That Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn on Taylor-Serrano Rematch: Serrano Should Be Actively Seeking That Rematch

Eddie Hearn thinks the onus is on Amanda Serrano to call for a rematch with Katie Taylor. The New York-based Puerto Rican and Ireland's Taylor traded punches for 10 rounds in their highly regarded undisputed women's lightweight championship bout at Madison Square Garden in April. Their tense slugfest ended with Taylor winning a razor close split decision and had much of the boxing world riveted.
    [Click Here To Read More]

True knowledgeable fans know the real score, has the robbery has been forgotten, Eddie? Katie Taylor should be trying to redeem herself, but she knows that refusing 3 minute rounds saved her from getting KO. Amanda is good where she is at featherweight.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

True knowledgeable fans know the real score, has the robbery has been forgotten, Eddie? Katie Taylor should be trying to redeem herself, but she knows that refusing 3 minute rounds saved her from getting KO. Amanda is good where she is at featherweight.
      child please, Katie is the gwoat.

Comment

Originally posted by WamBamSam23 View Post

LOL, could you imagine her and Shields going back and forth over that? Always makes me laugh when Marshall calls Shields a "daft cow". I'm assuming that means loud mouth?

Comment

Katie will whip her ass again. More convincingly this time.
          Couple of good moments in a fight doesn't mean you are winning.

Fight someone else, Katie, a fresh name. Or rematch Jessica.

War Katie!
          Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 07-25-2022, 12:04 PM.

Comment

We all know Katie got the great white hype treatment from the judges. Ireland hasn’t produced anything elite in boxing since minorities were allowed to take part.
            1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              We all know Katie got the great white hype treatment from the judges. Ireland hasn’t produced anything elite in boxing since minorities were allowed to take part.
              With respect, because I actually like you, this is weird **** to say.

Katie got the home fighter treatment, which the bigger draw, and the one whose outfit is driving the promotion, always does. I know ppl will say, “but it was in the U.S”, but that doesn’t matter.

She was in the right corner, and that, especially marketability, talks louder than ethnicity in boxing, as a guy of your boxing knowledge definitely knows.

El_Feroz99 El_Feroz99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by WamBamSam23 View Post

Love Taylor, and people will disagree with me saying this, but I had it 5-4 and 1 drawn round in favour of Serrano or other close variations that also favour Serrano.

Comment

What Eddie Hills is saying here is exactly what I was saying on here after the first bout. Serrano was far too philosophical in close defeat for a pro boxer.

Never seen anything like it, but it looked to me like her hunger had been sated; in other words, she’d gotten paid and it had the same effect on her as a trip to an Amsterdam cafe.

Comment

I was going for Serrano but she lost that fight. Had Katie Taylor hurt but then let her off the hook.

Then afterwards it was disappointing that she didn't show any interest in an immediate rematch. That should have been next instead of this time wasting fight against Brenda Carbajal.

Once she got the Taylor payday she lost her hunger.

Comment

Working...
                    X