Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz To Return November 5, Angles For Ryan Garcia Clash: 'We Have Unfinished Business'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz To Return November 5, Angles For Ryan Garcia Clash: 'We Have Unfinished Business'

Joseph 'JoJo' Diaz still has a burning desire to settle up old business with Ryan Garcia. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the former IBF junior lightweight titlist and current top-ten lightweight contender will return to the ring on November 5. An opponent is not yet named for the occasion, though Diaz would love nothing more than to use the slot as a chance to reschedule a fight with Garcia in an all-California lightweight battle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not interested, sorry jojo. These guys are about 3 weight classes apart naturally and as goofy as Garcia is he clowns this puffed up featherweight.

Get some discipline and fight at your real weight.
    mxtali mxtali likes this.

Comment

So it's Garcia -Diaz in November @ 138 . . . .
      Hustle Hustle Rodtang Rodtang like this.

Comment

Cant blame jojo for chasing these higher profile fights, he always steps up. No other payday options out there, and realistically this will be another step up for Garcia should this fight be made. R.G is too big, too strong, too fast for jojo imo, would be similar outcome to Fortuna.
        Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

You haven’t earned shyt Jojo..

What have you been doing since you fought Haney!?

you should have came right back and got in the win column even if it was a tune up..

Should have never took the Haney fight regardless but you chose to take that payday so live with your decision.

Comment

Goldenboy needs to offer Issac Cruz another opportunity at a career high payday as the first option.

I would then be interested in William Zepeda as another legitimate option, hard hitting undefeated fighter with a cult following that will come to make fireworks.

Comment

I reckon the pics case got settled...hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                Goldenboy needs to offer Issac Cruz another opportunity at a career high payday as the first option.

I would then be interested in William Zepeda as another legitimate option, hard hitting undefeated fighter with a cult following that will come to make fireworks.
                If PBC didn't allow Cruz to accept the first offer I highly doubt there's a number that would. Cruz getting wrecked by Ryan would paint an unfavorable picture for them and Tank. They're more than likely going to save Cruz for a Tank rematch. Really would like to see Cruz vs Rayo but not holding my breathe on that one either.

As far as Zepeda,if Rene was lighting him up round after round,Ryan would end that fight early. I'd rather GB try and go after someone like Ramirez or Chon for Ryan.
                Fact Fact likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post

The Zepeda fight can be made easily, but no chance with the Cruz fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

The Zepeda fight can be made easily, but no chance with the Cruz fight.
                    I'm all the way in for these fights. I'll give Ryan credit if he takes a William Zepeda fight at 135 next. No weight shenanigans.
                    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 07-24-2022, 04:02 PM.
                    Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X