Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: You Talkin' To Me Like I'm 65 Years Old; I Know I'm Far From Being Finished

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: You Talkin' To Me Like I'm 65 Years Old; I Know I'm Far From Being Finished

Adrien Broner took exception Thursday to the implication that he is anything resembling old. Broner made his pro debut in May 2008, but the four-weight world champion will only turn 33 next week. His opponent on August 20, Omar Figueroa Jr., is just four months younger than Broner, thus he doesn't understand why reporters questioned him as if he were the second coming of Bernard Hopkins.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Broner did give Maidana a good fight when he started getting serious in there. Maidana admitted it was a very tough fight for him. Can Broner come back? Probably not.
    Bravado Bravado likes this.

Comment

In reality, Broner has the brain of a 10-year old.

A dysfunctional 10-year old, that is.

Comment

I wonder if Broner thinks about the $40 million offer he turned down from Jay Z when he’s begging fans for $2 donations online.
        billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by byfbnz View Post
          Broner did give Maidana a good fight when he started getting serious in there. Maidana admitted it was a very tough fight for him. Can Broner come back? Probably not.
          Thats the thing about Broner - in the last 2 rounds of a fight he turns up the heat. If he had killer instincts, he might have been stopped once but he could have won a couple fights that he lost due to his passive approach. He has power that he doesn't use.

Comment

Still can't believe haymon robbed that poor Puerto Rican dude is boneheads last fight smh

Comment

Originally posted by byfbnz View Post
              Broner is the same mind as Chavez Jr.

That is, preserve and survive for 10, then try and sway things.

Broner wasn't like that in the lower weight classes.
              charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                I wonder if Broner thinks about the $40 million offer he turned down from Jay Z when he’s begging fans for $2 donations online.
                I guarantee you he wishes he took that 40 million guarantee. Thurman does too. Ward and cotto got theirs and retired
                charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

I guarantee you he wishes he took that 40 million guarantee. Thurman does too. Ward and cotto got theirs and retired
                  This idiot isn't mentally equipped to handle 40M

Comment

Originally posted by El_Feroz99 View Post

This idiot isn't mentally equipped to handle 40M
                    Maybe his family could have fought to get power of attorney over him and controlled his money since his combination of drinking, ignorance, stupidity and CTE from boxing ruined his life.
                    At one point he was “the next Floyd” now he’s the biggest joke in the sport, next to Chavez Jr.

macmike100 macmike100 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X