Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson Calls For 'Round Robin' With Haney and Davis In The Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson Calls For 'Round Robin' With Haney and Davis In The Future

Shakur Stevenson believes he, Devin Haney, and Gervonta Davis are in a class of their own, and that a mouth-watering "round-robin" awaits them in the future.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well... I believe one of these guys is with Arum.

Which means that guy won't fight either of the other two.

See Crawford
    blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Good man, confident and wants to fight anyone, plus he's one of the best.

Boxing business what it is, seems hard to do business between them, Dazn and PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post
        Well... I believe one of these guys is with Arum.

Which means that guy won't fight either of the other two.

See Crawford
        Haney and Stevenson are both with arum so the fight shouldn't be hard to make once haney is done with kambosis. That said, it won't happen. Arum is going to put one of them in with loma.

Tank of course will probably fight a tuneup before the big fight with abner mares.
        BLASTER1 BLASTER1 Rodtang Rodtang like this.

Comment

Could you imagine a Stevenson-Haney fight!?!?? LOLLLLL

PLZ NO THANK U LOLLLLL

Comment

Too bad aranks gonna get whooped by Ryan and a haney-chickenson fight is anything but mouth watering

Comment

Im thinking Haney beats Stevenson, Stevenson beats Tank and Tank beats Haney if they all fought. Could he like the 4 kings if Garcia is as good as some think.

Comment

Stevenson will beat them all
                blackroseboxing blackroseboxing likes this.

Comment

The Future? The Future is now! I mean I guess Stevenson is still pretty young but he's been champ for a while, Tank is like 27, 28, Haney too. All these clowns I think went to the Terrance Crawford school of boxing business..... To think of the actual great fighters in boxing history and were they were at the age of 23, 24, 25..... Ect ect.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Stevenson will beat them all
                    Maybe - that’s if he even makes into the ring with them…Shakur absolutely shuts out Oscar Valdez, and now who is he fighting next? Well, only the guy Valdez already beat - Conciecao. Talk about driving in reverse…

Comment

Working...
                    X